So you already gift wrapped your gifts, now what? Don’t put it under the tree yet, put a tag on it so people know which gift is theirs. Honestly, I don’t like spending money on gift tags as much as I hate spending money on gift wrappers that will be thorn anyway. Luckily, the internet is here to save us! Below is a roundup of free printable Holiday gift tags.
2. Geometric Gift Tags: You know I love geometric stuff and this gift tag is neon + geometric + hand-lettering = perfect for your trendy friends.
3. Hand-Lettered Quote Gift Tags: Send these to + from tags to the printer and choose the perfect quote for each of your pals. If someone needs a reminder not to peek, this printable’s got you covered.
4. Christmas Script Gift Tags: These gift tags take your favorite Christmas sayings and turn them into modern, scripted beauties.
5. Chic B+W Gift Tags: Not into color? Use this chic black and white option. They’re especially great if you went a little cray cray on the gift wrap.
6. Traditional Gift Tags: But if you are super into the traditional Christmas festiveness, these tags are the ones for you.
7. Ornament Gift Tags: If you have a bunch of scrap gift wrap lying around, put it to good use and tape it to the back of these cutouts to kick your gifting game up a notch.