We all have that female friend, the one who jets around from place to place seemingly at will — sometimes it’s for pleasure, sometimes it’s for work, but she’s always doing something. These people are in fact, the easiest to give gifts to — there are a lot of things out there they actually need! To that end, here are gift ideas for the women on the go or fashionable frequent flier or solo female traveler… whatever they call themselves.
1. Steamline Luggage “The Correspondent” Pink Carryon ($695): This distinctive piece of carry on luggage allows you embrace the roaring 1920s and travel in both comfort and style. The sumptuous pink leather body is enhanced with thick brown leather straps, handles and studded corners and offset by precise brass fittings and TSA-approved locks. If you’re woman is not into pink, Steamline Luggae has an array of 20’s-inspired luggages in different colors.
2. Fossil Leather Passport Cases ($40): You could never go wrong with a fun passport cases. Perfect for the fashionable traveler in your life, these bright and cheery cases will have you more and more excited to reach your ultimate destination. Plus, they stick out for easy access. Interior features 1 passport holder, 2 slip pockets and 3 card slots.
3. Bag-All Weekend Getaway Bag Set & Shoe Organizing Bag Set ($55 & $52 respectively): Keeping everything organized is one of the most important parts of traveling. Do so with this cute bag set that helps to easily distinguish what’s inside.
4. The New York Times: 36 Hours World by Barbara Ireland ($69): If you’ve got someone on your gift list who’s a fan of reading and traveling, this is the perfect pick. 36-hour itineraries for 365 different destinations are in store for your favorite globe trotter in this indispensable book series.
5. Le Labo Discovery Set ($30): It’s important not to neglect your hygiene while you’re jetting about from place to place. Perfect for travel, these five fragrances give you the perfect slate of scents for your journey.
6. Pinch Provisions Monogrammed Minimergency Kit ($24): You truly can’t leave anything behind with this kit. It comes with all the essentials you need for traveling, which is saying a lot. Think: everything from Advil to nail polish remover to double sided tape to tampons.
7. Fligt 001 F1 Cargo Carry-Ons ($150): Sometimes you just really want your carry-on luggage to resemble cargo. When that’s the case, turn to these suitcases that are both funky and functional. We’re sure you’ll be pleased to see this one come out on the baggage carousel every time.
8. Free People Power Bank Charger ($28): This one is a staple on my bag and it should be to all travelers. And this particular power bank charger made charging on the go a lot easier and a whole lot cuter. Fun designed portable charger is compatible with most smartphones, mp3 players, and USB powered devices. USB cable provided.
9. Molami Bight Knotted Earbuds ($150): A good pair of earbuds are a must for every travelers. It’s either for killing time on a long train ride or muffing the sound of that other person on the next bed in a hostel.
10. Wildfox Morning Person Sleep In Eye Mask ($36): A soft, padded eye mask is a must for every travelers. It helps them muff the light of the environment thus giving a good sleep.